hai

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Shivaa/My%20Documents/Flash%20Banner%20Creator/output/mybanner.swf

Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

స్వీట్ ఎస్మస్

Sweet SMS and Sweet Text Messages

I have a little angel flying around with a hammer, each person she hits get a little bit of my love...I hope she beats the hell out of you...!


My day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name I cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much I love you, if you wanna know about this. Just search my self in ur heart.


Hey.. Listen .. two people were asking me ur details today. I gave them ur address n mobile number. They will be visiting u soon. Their names r Joy & happiness.


Another month, Another year, Another smile, Another tear, Another winter, A summer too... but there will never be......... Another YOU!


U may miss me, U may ignore me, U may even forget me, But one day if u wanna c me, Dont search, just c ur shadow, i wil be there...Trust Me!!


Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies, love defines all reasons, love has no eyes, but love is not blind, love sees byt doesn't mind.


Forward this message to ten people U'll get nothing its true, its working, even I did'nt get anything ! Except a lovely SMILE from YOUR face....


Among the stars you´re the one that shines the most.Among the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.


I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.


I have liked many but loved very few.Yet no-one has been as sweet as u. I"d stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.

No comments:

Post a Comment